To market the artist's work in the form of greetings cards, calendars, prints and other delightful products. The result has been a unique worldwide art movement.
The Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (MFPA) is an international organization, owned by its artist members, whose purpose is to:
- Make contact with people who are either artists who have lost the use of their hands and/or legs through accident or illness and who paint with the brush held in their mouth or between their toes; or disabled people who wish to learn to paint and support themselves through the sale of their work.
- Take care of its artists' interests by helping them to sell their work, primarily in the form of reproductions as greetings cards, calendars and other artwork.
- Publish material which communicates and supports the purpose of the organization.
- Help disabled artists to attain self-respect, creative fulfillment and financial security.
- Create a countrywide marketing network to make MFPA products easily available to people.
- Make the people of India aware about these incredible artists who earn their livelihood through art despite their disabilities.
Call us on +91 22 40098877. © 2011 The Mouth and Foot Painting Artists. All rights reserved worldwide.
Web Designing Services & Digital Marketing Services By Miracleworx Web Solutions Pvt Ltd.